I got to admit, it was last nights movie choice found by my sister Mel ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon’ that pushed me over the edge… the edge towards exercise and falling into the decision to start running again.
It may have also been a follow up email from Nikes PR asking me if I’d like to do the new year running program with them and their head coach with Nike Run Club (thanks Molly!!), the timing was too perfect to ignore.
But Brittany got us good. I mean she nailed taking control of her life and sticking to her challenge, you literally couldn’t watch it and NOT need to start running the next day just to take life by the balls, you know? Well watch the movie… trust me.
And also, sign up to the program NOW as it starts tomorrow.
Nike 8-week member journey:
- When: From Wednesday 13th January
- Where: the 8-week member journey will run via the Nike NRC and NTC apps. Sign up for the program here
- Who: Nike Head Running Coach Lydia O’Donnell will be hosting an Instagram Q&A every fortnight starting the 10th January
- Cost: FREE. Both Nike’s NRC and NTC apps provide free high quality training, support and advice
Details how and steps below but you have to add ‘Coach Lydia Odonnell’ as a friend on the Nike Run Club app, then she will add up to the challenge.
Get After It Together
Knowing what to do is a good start. But knowing why you do it is everything. Whatever your why, we can help you do it. Find the motivation and accountability you need to reach your goals by grabbing a friend and joining us for a free 8-week health and fitness journey.
Nike Pacific Head Running Coach Lydia O’Donnell will take the guess work out. Providing you with a variety of workout options three days a week from the Nike Training Club (NTC) and Nike Run Club (NRC) apps. Coupled with a deep dose of inspo, encouragement and tips to keep your motivation up along the journey.
This program is designed for all levels, if you’re new to fitness or a seasoned athlete it will help you reach your goals.
Date and Time
13 January 2021 – 08 March 202112:00 PM – 12:00 PM AEDT
NRC and NTC AppsHome, The Park, Wherever
Know Before You Start
To join in, add Coach Lydia as a friend on your NRC and NTC apps and follow her on instagram @lydiaodo, so she can coach and encourage you along the journey for the next 8 weeks.
How to add her as a friend.
1. Navigate to the club section of the NRC app.
2. Tap the add friend top right corner of screen.
3. Type in Coach Lydia Odonnell in search bar. Look for the Coach Lydia Odonnell with a profile picture of Lydia running in a Nike Pro Bra and Shorts.
4. Click to add Coach Lydia Odonnell as a friend.
5. Coach Lydia will accept you and add you to the Get After It Together Challenge.
6. After 24 hours navigate to the Challenge Section and accept the invitation.
7. Any issues don’t hesitate to reach out to Coach Lydia on insta @lydiaodo
Hot Tip: You’re more likely to stick to and succeed at your goals if you have friends along for the journey. So use the same process to add and invite other friends into the apps with you.
If you don’t already have the NRC and NTC apps you can download for iOS or Android.
The Nike Run Club app gives you the guidance, inspiration and innovation you need to become a better athlete*. Join us to reach your goals and have fun along the way.
The Nike Training Club app is designed to help you reach your fitness goals – no matter what they are – by giving you the tools, motivation and accountability you need to feel successful and confident. NTC offers 115+ class-style workouts, results-orientated programmes, and in-depth nutrition and wellness advice from world-renowned trainers and experts.
*if you have a body, you are an athlete