If you’ve followed me on social media for a while now you know I like to live a ‘full’ life. I like to fill every void of my life with that bit more… more play, more work, more everything.
If you don’t follow me, well first of all come on by @fitnessinthecity_ but secondly let me give you a little run down. I have 2 little ones under 4 years old. I also run an agency with a roster of talent, am the Director of organic herbal tea company Little Wildling Co and love to overshare all of the above right here with you all as well. Add to the mix being a wife, friend and occasional gym goer and there you have it – one full life.
Call me crazy or not, I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. But what I would have is a little more consistency across my health – training and good food can often be the first thing to drop so when I find something that helps me in all areas of my life, I have to share.
Let me introduce you to MACROS Ready-Made Performance Meals.
A protein packed meal service which in their words is ‘Nutritionally-optimised, fresh ready-made meals for conditioned athletes, extreme sports’ lovers and gym goers.’
In my words? Let me count the ways…
- It gets delivered to your very doorstep. I have been enjoying these meals for almost 3 weeks now and I have to say, when the shiny silver box arrives on my door step each Sunday it brings an instant relief.
- It’s pre-made. Just heat and eat. Heaven to my ears (and tummy) when I’m in serious hustle mode at lunch time and don’t have time to make anything – yes it’s a blessing and a curse working from home! In the past, I’d have a coffee to fill the void until I had time to make something – typically around 3pm. And let me tell you, by 3pm its not a pretty sight (that’s me, not the food).
- It’s delicious. Like its actually, legitimately tasty. I’m not sure if I love the Pad Thai more or the chickpea curry more.
- You can get plant-based options. I somehow selected this and it took me 9 days of me eating it daily to work that out – that’s how good they are. I’m not a vegetarian by any means but knowing I have a delish plant-based option to decrease my meat consumption is a big win. You of course can add extra protein if you need. Next time I’ll try some animal-based protein options as I’m sure they are just as tasty!!
- It’s healthy. I need to make sure my body is getting as much goodness as possible. Not just to support my immune system so I don’t fall off the perch but also as I’ve started training again (yay me) so I want to make sure I’m not undoing all of my hard work. These bad boys are Macro-controlled, high protein, has a good carbs source, is low saturated fat/sodium and no additives.
- You can choose your goals. Want to gain muscle? Trying to sculpt or need something for performance? These options are there ready and waiting.
- You get free shipping on your first order. #justsayin
- All meals are made fresh. MACROS meals are made fresh-to-order, and are delivered fresh, never frozen. However you can still freeze leftover meals if you need.
- It’s easy to order. MACROS is a zero-commitment subscription service. This means that once you sign up, you will receive weekly deliveries (and be charged for those deliveries) – unless you choose to pause, skip or cancel your subscription package. Music to my ears.
- Did I mention it’s yum? Because let’s be honest if it doesn’t task good, I’m not going back!!!
So while I was gifted the meals to try and review, the above is 100% my honest feedback, I was blown away with how good they tasted – and I’ve tried several on the market!!
Check MACROS out.