Instead of buying the standard cheap, sugar filled chocolate eggs from the supermarket this Easter.. why not try something a little different and make your own.
Healthy, easy and simply delicious – what more could you want?!
Raw Homemade Chocolates
¾ cup coconut oil (it needs to be liquid so if solid put jar in hot water to melt)
¾ cup raw honey (you can also combine honey/maple syrup/agave)
1 cup of raw cocao powder (Green & Blacks organic cocao is another option)
1 tablespoon of almond butter (can exclude)
1/3 tsp of vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
* you can also add a tsp of Macca powder to make it more super!
1. Place liquid coconut oil in a bowl – if hard melt beforehand.
2. Mix all ingredients together with a hand blender until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into moulds (I use Ikea shaped icetrays) or pour into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
4. Place moulds into freezer to be set in the freezer (approx 15 minutes).
Options: add goji berries or peppermint oil for a flavour change.
Thanks so much Sent from my iPhone